|Academic title||Prof. Dr.|
David Pistrui is a senior fellow at the Austrian Economics Center.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in corporation
- http://www.ffi.org/ (1998-2001), Member of Board of Directors, member of the Executive Committee, and Vice President of the "Family Firm Institute"
- http://www.acumendynamics.com/ (since 2009), Managing director at Acumen Dynamics, LLC
Editor in academia
- http://fbr.sagepub.com/, Family Business Review
Interviewed in media sphere
- http://www.cnn.com/, CNN
- http://www.meed.com/, MEED
- http://www.inc.com/magazine/, INC. Magagzine
- http://www.screenmag.com/, Screen Magazine
Interviewed in politics sphere
- http://illinoisentertainer.com/, The Illinois Entertainer
Employee in business sphere
- http://www.timeinc.com/ (formerly), Mid-West Regional Vice President, and Chicago District Manager with Time, Incorporated
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.wharton.upenn.edu/ (formerly), Managing Director of the Wharton Enterprising Families Initiative, in the Wharton School, at the University of Pennsylvania
- http://www.iit.edu/, Industry Professor of Business at the Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois USA
- http://www.alfred.edu/ (formerly), Director of the Center for Family Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership at Alfred University
Lecturer in academia sphere
- http://www.depaul.edu/, DePaul University
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
- Growth Intentions and Expansion Plans of New Entrepreneurs in the Former Soviet Bloc (Ashgate, 1997)
- Characteristics and Attributes of New Chinese Entrepreneurs and Their Enterprises, (Business Forum, 2001)
- A Millennium Perspective on Family Business Research (Family Business Review, 2002-03) * Entrepreneurship in the new Germany, (Ashgate, 2003)
- Family and Cultural Forces Shaping Entrepreneurship and SME Development in China, (Elgar, 2006)