Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(Other) employerNot all of the people we document here at TTNI are employed at the Think Tank: typically members of advisory boards for example wont get paid. The term (Other) employer is therefore a bit misleading.
|George Mason University
|Leading employee in
|Atlas Network, Fundacion Burke, John Templeton Foundation, Liberty Fund Inc., Mont Pelerin Society
|Advisory Board member in
|Center for Institutional Analysis and Development, Centro Interdisciplinar de Etica e Economia Personalista, Hayek Institute, Institut Constant de Rebecque, Institut Turgot, Liberales Institut, Social Affairs Unit, Tocqueville-Acton Centre for Studies and Research
|Supervisory Board member in
|Center for Institutional Analysis and Development
Leonard Liggio is member of the advisory board and of the supervisory board of the Center for Institutional Analysis and Development (CADI).
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Editor in the Think Tank sphere
- Cato Institute (since 1981)
- Centro Interdisciplinar de Etica e Economia Personalista, Member of the editorial board
Editor in academia
- http://www.nd.edu/~ndlaw/ajj/ (since 1995), American Journal of Jurisprudence
- http://www.marketsandmorality.com/, Markets and Morality
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.gmu.edu/, Research professor of law, George Mason University