|Leading employee in||Global Warming Policy Foundation|
|Advisory Board member in||Austrian Economics Center|
|Supervisory Board member in||Global Warming Policy Forum, Global Warming Policy Foundation|
Nigel Lawson is a member of the advisory board of the Austrian Economics Center.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/ (1983), Chancellor of the Exchequer
- http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/ (1979-1981), Financial Secretary to the Treasury
- https://www.gov.uk/ (1981-1983), Secretary of State for Energy
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.thetimes.co.uk/, Letter critisizing the Kyoto protcoll to "The Times"
Editor in the media
- http://www.spectator.co.uk/ (1966-1970)
- http://www.telegraph.co.uk (formerly), City editor of the Sunday Telegraph
Interviewed in media sphere
- http://standpointmag.co.uk, Standpoint
- http://www.bnn.ca/, BNN, Canadian radio station
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.parliament.uk/ (1974-1992), Member of Parliament
- http://www.conservatives.com/, Conservative party
Lecturer in Think Tank sphere
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Lawson expressed his sceptism concerning global warming by contributing to the 2007 documentary film "The Great Global Warming Swindle".
- A Cool Look at Global Warming