|Academic title||Prof. Dr.|
Emil Hierhold is a senior fellow at the Austrian Economics Center.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in corporation
- http://www.hps-training.com/ (1990-2002), Founder and co-owner of the HPS training center
Consultant in the business sphere
- http://www.hierhold.com/, Communications coach
Employee in business sphere
- http://www.unilever.com/ (1968-1977), Marketing at Unilever
- http://www.maresi.at/, Marketing and sales director at Maresi
- http://www.pepsico.com/ (1981-1984), Marketing manager at PepsiCo
Lecturer in academia sphere
- http://www.tuwien.ac.at/, Technical University of Vienna
- http://www.wu.ac.at/, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Emil Hierhold has published books on presentation techniques. He is editor to newsletters and contributes to magazines in his sphere.