|Leading employee in||Adam Smith Institute|
|Member in||Mont Pelerin Society|
|Advisory Board member in||Adriatic Institute for Public Policy, Global Vision|
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/, The Daily Telegraph and the Sunday Telegraph
- http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/, The Times and The Sunday Times
- http://www.guardian.co.uk/, The Guardian
- http://conservativehome.blogs.com/, ConservativeHome Blog
- http://europe.wsj.com/home-page, The Wall Street Journal
Interviewed in media sphere
Membership in Think Tank sphere
Membership in the academia sphere
- http://www.hw.ac.uk/, Honorary D Litt from Heriot-Watt University
Lecturer in Think Tank sphere
- The Institute of Economic Affairs, Lectures and interviews
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Eamonn Butler is a Senior Adviser to Leadership and Executive Advisory Board at the Adriatic Institute for Public Policy.