|Supervisory Board member in||Hayek Institute|
Markus Beyrer is a former member of the board of directors of the Hayek Institute.
In this section we list interesting things that still have to be researched further, or that do not fit into the other sections.
[CV of Markus Beyrer http://www.iv-net.at/b827].
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in corporation
- http://www.businesseurope.eu/, Business Europe, an employers' organization
- http://www.iv-net.at/ (2004-2011), Secretary general, Federation of Austrian Industries (IV)
Consultant in the politics sphere
- http://www.bka.gv.at/ (1999-2000 and 2000-2002), Economic advisor to the Vice-chancelor and Minister for Foreign Affairs as well as the Chancelor of the Republic of Austria
Interviewed in media sphere
- http://diepresse.com/, Die Presse, Austrian newspaper
Employee in business sphere
- http://portal.wko.at/wk/startseite.wk (1992-1994; 1996-1999; 2002-2004), Austrian Economic Chamber (WKO)
Employee in politics sphere
- http://www.bmeia.gv.at/aussenministerium/aussenpolitik/europa/europaeische-union/oesterreich-in-der-eu/staendige-vertretung-oesterreichs-bei-der-eu.html, Attaché for Industry and Trade, Permanent Representation of Austria at the European Union