|(Other) employerNot all of the people we document here at TTNI are employed at the Think Tank: typically members of advisory boards for example wont get paid. The term (Other) employer is therefore a bit misleading.||Research institute of Industrial economics|
|Staff member in||Captus|
|Alma mater||University of Chicago|
|Subject of study||Industrial Economy|
|Topics||Taxation, Integration, Entrepreneurialship|
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Author for Think Tank
- Timbro (2006)
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.american.com/ (2010-2011), Various articles.
- http://online.wsj.com (2010), Critique of "the levelling spirit".
Author in academia
- http://www.ifn.se/ (2012), Various articles.
Author in the sphere of NGOs
- http://www.skattebetalarna.se (2011), Critique of "The level spirit", written in collaboration with Nima Sanandaji and Arvid Malm
Consultant in the politics sphere
- http://www.sou.gov.se/fsk/ (2012), Expert advisor for the committee on business taxation
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Widely cited, especially in relation to questions about immigration policy. He has also written several articles and books concerning entrepreneurialship, immigration and owners' rights.