|Leading employee in||Captus|
|Alma mater||Chalmers university of technology|
|Subject of study||Polymer technology|
|Topics||Economic Policy, Integration, Workfare|
Stockholder, previously CEO and co-founder of Captus AB. Author of debate- and news articles, reports.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in Think Tank
- Liberalerna (2011-), Member of the board
Author for Think Tank
- Timbro (2006-2012), Various publications, generally concerning integration and the welfare state
- IEA (2012-), publication: The surprising ingredients of Swedish success – free markets and social cohesion
- Captus (2007-2011), Articles, papers, books
- New Direction (2012), Report on "EU direct taxes"
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.newsmill.se (2009-), Author of debate articles
- http://www.svd.se (2004-), Frequent author of debate articles
Author in the sphere of NGOs
- http://www.svensktnaringsliv.se (2008-), Confederation of Swedish Enterprise (Svenskt Näringsliv), Various articles, reports
Consultant in the politics sphere
- http://www.sou.gov.se (2007)
Consultant in the NGO sphere
- http://www.foretagarna.se (2011), Writer of report on business law
- http://www.chamber.se (2009), Report on infrastructure
Interviewed in media sphere
- http://www.dagensopinion.se (2011)
- http://www.fokus.se (2011)
- http://www.hrt.ht (2010), Interview in croatian TV
Lecturer in Think Tank sphere
- Timbro (2006), Presentation on the purpose of Captus
- [] (2011), Expert Group for Public Economics
Lecturer in politics sphere
- http://www.riksdagen.se (2011), Lecture on "dynamic effects"
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Frequent author of debate articles in various major publications in Sweden. Founder of the liberal forum "Kebnekaisegruppen".