|founded in the year||2000|
|address||11 Tufton Street, London SW1P 3QB|
|Networks||Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS), Think Tank|
|Output of Policy Network 2023|
|<pbars ymin=0 ytitle="count" xtitle="Kind of Output" angle=90 colors=80B3E6 size=330x250>
Books, Peer reviewed pubs., Studies, Articles, Policy papers, Op-eds, Newspaper articles, Blogs, Periodicals, Podcasts (audio), Podcasts (video), Conferences, Seminars/workshops, Lecturers/talks, Briefings, Others, </pbars>
The following coordinate was not recognized: 51.497437;-0.128318.The following coordinate was not recognized: 51.497437;-0.128318.
Organizational Structure and Funding
11 Tufton Street, London SW1P 3QB
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Peter Mandelson, president
People supervising the Think Tank (mainly in economic questions).
- Patrick Diamond, vice chair of the board
- Susan Hitch, member of the board
- Stephen Beer, member of the board
- Jürgen Krönig, member of the board
- Matt Browne, member of the board
- Andrew Adonis, member of the board
- Giles Radice, member of the board
- Stephen Hockman, member of the board
- Roger Liddle, chair of the board
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.