Fundacja Klub Obywatelski
|Fundacja Klub Obywatelski|
|founded in the year||1998|
|address||Czarnieckiego 43/3 street, 01-584 Warsaw|
|Networks||European Liberal Forum|
|Virtual Networks A "Virtual Network" is a group of Think Tanks identified by certain semantic and normative (ideological) commonalities (e.g. climate change scepticism). Such a virtual network constitutes a research field that differs from the study of formal networks. Formal networks are real in the sense of officially acknowledged and immediately open to empirical validation. Virtual networks on the other hand display shared ideas. Social network analysis tools can be applied to find out if or to what extent virtual networks are real networks that display linkages (membership in networks, personnel, resources etc.). Unconnected think tanks in turn can be considered special cases in need of explanation independent from network structures (unless we have to assume invisible, hidden or covered ties).||Austerity politics|
|Output of Fundacja Klub Obywatelski 2023|
|<pbars ymin=0 ytitle="count" xtitle="Kind of Output" angle=90 colors=80B3E6 size=330x250>
Books, Peer reviewed pubs., Studies, Articles, Policy papers, Op-eds, Newspaper articles, Blogs, Periodicals, Podcasts (audio), Podcasts (video), Conferences, Seminars/workshops, Lecturers/talks, Briefings, Others, </pbars>
The following coordinate was not recognized: 52.267507;20.991122.The following coordinate was not recognized: 52.267507;20.991122.
The Club is not listed as member of the European Liberal Forum any longer (2015-06), its website not accessible (2015-05). Informations on the internal structure of the possible defunct institution can be found on: moje państwo.
"The Civic Club Foundation was founded in December 1998 by people connected to the Polish Democratic Movement „Solidarity". We are an independent, non-profit and non-governmental organization. The Foundation's priorities are as follows:
- Dissemination and protection of human rights and freedoms, as well as civil liberties;
- Propagation of market economy and entrepreneurship;
- Promotion of European integration and development of contacts and cooperation between societies;
- Acting in the field of education, especially democracy, human rights, social policy, foreign relations and economic affairs."
Organizational Structure and Funding
Czarnieckiego 43/3 street, 01-584 Warsaw
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Jacek Aureliusz Łęgiewicz, vice lchairperson of the board
- Mirella Panek, board member
- Ryszard Petru, chairperson of the board
- Katarzyna Łęgiewicz, board member
- Paweł Krzykowski, board member
- Łukasz Marcin Mężyk, board member
People supervising the Think Tank (mainly in economic questions).
- Łukasz Marcin Mężyk, board of trustees
- Mikołaj Dowgielewicz, board of trustees
- Tadeusz Syryjczyk, board of trustees
- Aleksander Smolar, board of trustees
- Janusz Antoni Lewandowski, board of trustees
- Hanna Suchocka, board of trustees
- Mirosław Czech, board of trustees
- Mirella Anna Panek, board of trustees
- Jacek Aureliusz Łęgiewicz, board of trustees
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.
What we call here a semantic field is the idea to categorize think tanks in a two level system. The first levels are so called 'Virtual Networks' and the second are the semantic fields. Accordingly every semantic field entered here has to be attached to a virtual network. If you would like to follow a special phenomenon among think tanks please contact us and we are going to add a new virtual network. Semantic fields are topics that promote a virtual network. Lets take climate change as an example: 'climate change skeptics' is the virtual network and 'adaption instead of mitigation' would be one possible semantic field.
ad personal composition: https://mojepanstwo.pl/dane/krs_podmioty/123757,fundacja-klub-obywatelski ad austerity: The club assumes relaxed fiscal politics of the governments as an essential cause of the global economic crisis and the same pernicious policies as the chosen method of the states to counter the crisis. It opts for reduced government spending and optimization of public services.