|founded in the year||1994|
|address||44 rue de la Clef 75005 Paris|
|Networks||Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS), Think Tank|
|Output of Europartenaires 2022|
|<pbars ymin=0 ytitle="count" xtitle="Kind of Output" angle=90 colors=80B3E6 size=330x250>
Books, Peer reviewed pubs., Studies, Articles, Policy papers, Op-eds, Newspaper articles, Blogs, Periodicals, Podcasts (audio), Podcasts (video), Conferences, Seminars/workshops, Lecturers/talks, Briefings, Others, </pbars>
The following coordinate was not recognized: 48.842519;2.352932.The following coordinate was not recognized: 48.842519;2.352932.
Europartenaires is a EU-friendly foundation for businesspeople close to the PS. It promotes strengthening of economic cooperation, open and democratic institutions and a common european foreign and security policy.
Organizational Structure and Funding
44 rue de la Clef 75005 Paris
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Elisabeth Guigou, founding president
- Jean-Noël Jeanneney, president
- Jean Peyrelevad, vice president
- Pierre Vimont, vice president
- Fabien Menant, secretary general
People advising the Think Tank (mainly in scientific questions)
- Ernst Stetter, member of the board
- Chrstian Vigouroux, member of the board
People supervising the Think Tank (mainly in economic questions).
- Thierry Walrafen, treasurer
- Alain Minc, member of the board
- Maïa Wodzislawska, member of the board
- Jean Gandois, member of the board
- Pierre Blayau, member of the board
- Sylvie Goulard, member of the board
- Jean Alegre, member of the board
- Olivier Duhamel, member of the board
- Jean-François Dubos, member of the board
- Florence Mangin, member of the board
- Jean-Michel Grau, member of the board
- Marie-Ange Debon, member of the board
- Pierre Heritier, member of the board
- Patricia Barbizet, member of the board
- Henri Nallet, member of the board
- Thierry Vissol, member of the board
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.