|Advisory Board member in||Captus|
|Topics||Owners rights, Economic Policy, International Relations|
A very active writer, especially on his personal blog. His connection to Captus seems to end with a few articles written for Captus Tidning, but as with the other uncertain collaborators, Captus' own secrecy concerning the advisory/supervisory board might be just as much to blame.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in the NGO sphere
- http://www.mrr.se/ (2007-), Liberal NGO, working towards constitionalisation of greater individual liberties in Sweden.
Author for Think Tank
- Den Nya Välfärden (2002)
- Timbro (1999-2002), Author of varios publications for CVV, a subsidiary of Timbro, concerned with "welfare beyond the welfare state"
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.newsmill.se (2009-2011)
- http://erixon.com/1/Fti991210.htm (1997-2002), Editorializer for Finanstidningen
- http://www.sn.se (1992-1994), Standing columnist
Author in the sphere of NGOs
- http://www.foretagarna.se (1998), Author of a pamphlet explaining market economy
Editor in the Think Tank sphere
- Timbro (2001-2004), Subeditor for web-based publication Smedjan.com
Editor in the media
- http://Ex Ante (1991-1995), Discontinued publication. Hard to find any information outside Dicks' own blog.
Editor in politics
- http://www.cuf.se (1988-1989), Secondary editor for Politisk Tidskrift, a paper published by the youth chapter of swedish party Centerpartiet
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.centerpartiet.se (1979-1999)
Participation in Think Tank sphere
- Eudoxa (2009), Seminar on owners' rights and welfare.
Participation in media sphere
- http://www.axess.se (2011), Participated in a seminar criticising multiculturalism
Participation in politics sphere
- http://frialistan.st (2002-2007), Co-founder of political party Fria Listan
- http://www.centerpartiet.se (1988-1998), Held various positions within his party (Centerpartiet) and was an elected member of the council of Stockholm county (Stockholms Läns Landsting). Dick was mstoly concerned with questions of public health.
- http://www.centerpartiet.se (1998), Candidate for being elected into the Swedish Parliament (for Centerpartiet)
Employee in Think Tank sphere
- Timbro (1995-1997), Project manager
- NMI (1994-1995), Investigator for NMI, a subsidiary of liberal think-tank Timbro
Employee in business sphere
- http://www.sj.se (1982-1985), economist
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
His political engagement has deteriorated in the last ten years. Widely cited on political blogs as well as in editorials in larger newspapers.