|founded in the year||1996|
|address||111 Monument Circle Suite 2650 Indianapolis, IN 46204|
|founder||Milton and Rose D. Friedman|
|Output of EdChoice 2022|
|<pbars ymin=0 ytitle="count" xtitle="Kind of Output" angle=90 colors=80B3E6 size=330x250>
Books, Peer reviewed pubs., Studies, Articles, Policy papers, Op-eds, Newspaper articles, Blogs, Periodicals, Podcasts (audio), Podcasts (video), Conferences, Seminars/workshops, Lecturers/talks, Briefings, Others, </pbars>
Not sure how educational choice fits into our current system of public education? The answer is school choice would revolutionize how we deliver education by improving how the system works for every family.
Organizational Structure and Funding
111 Monument Circle Suite 2650 Indianapolis, IN 46204
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Leslie Hiner, Vice President of Programs
- Robert C. Enlow, President
- Carey Folco, Vice President of Operations
- Brian McGrath, Vice President of External Relations
- Jennifer Wagner, Vice President of Communications
- Paul Diperna, Vice President of Research and Innovation
People working for the Think Tank (Fellows etc.). This includes also part-time employees.
- Catt Drew, Director of State Research and Policy Analysis
People supervising the Think Tank (mainly in economic questions).
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.