Stroup, Richard L.
|Stroup, Richard L.|
|Staff member in||Cato Institute, Center on Global Prosperity of the Independent Institute, Hayek Institute|
Richard L. Stroup is a guest professor of the Hayek Institute.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.doi.gov/ (formerly), Director of the Office of Policy Analysis, United States Department of the Interior
Participation in academia sphere
- http://www.montana.edu/ (formerly), Montana State University
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.ncsu.edu/, Adjunct professor, North Carolina State University
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
- Re-Thinking Green, 2005
- Cutting Green Tape, 2000
- Regulation and the Reagan Era, 1989
- The Bottomless Well: The Twilight of Fuel, the Virtue of Waste, and Why We Will Never Run Out of Energy, Winter 2008
- Out of Bounds, Out of Control: Regulatory Enforcement at the EPA, Spring 2004
- Free Riders and Collective Action Revisited, Spring 2000
- Quartering Species. October 1, 2000
- An Environment Without Property Rights, February 1, 1997