|(Other) employerNot all of the people we document here at TTNI are employed at the Think Tank: typically members of advisory boards for example wont get paid. The term (Other) employer is therefore a bit misleading.||Devell/borgs AB|
|Advisory Board member in||Captus|
|Topics||Media, Economic Policy, Political Thought|
Martin Borgs is a lobbyist and pr-consultant that has done a few short documentaries and written a book. He has been working as a pr-consultant in many different fields.
In this section we list interesting things that still have to be researched further, or that do not fit into the other sections.
His connection to Captus is hard to verify.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in the media sphere
- http://www.devellborgs.se/ (-2013), part owner
Author for Think Tank
- Think Tank (1996), "Politikens entreprenörer"
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.bokforlagetatlas.se/ (2004), "Propaganda"
- http://www.realtid.se (2007-2008), columnist
- http://www.norstedts.se/ (2005), "Medietränad"
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.kulturradet.se/ (-2013), Member of the board
Membership in the NGO sphere
- http://skattebetalarna.se/ (-2013), Member of the board
Employee in Think Tank sphere
- Timbro (1996)
Employee in business sphere
- http://www.hkstrategies.com/ (6 years), pr-consultant
Employee in politics sphere
- http://www.moderaterna.se (1998-2002), public relations officer
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
He has also made a few shorter movies/documentaries often about education or about politics, and through them he has been recited in as well Swedish as international media. He is also a blogger. He has been named "lobbyist of the year" by Resumé year 1997 and has been a part of handling public relations for Swedish public service.