|(Other) employerNot all of the people we document here at TTNI are employed at the Think Tank: typically members of advisory boards for example wont get paid. The term (Other) employer is therefore a bit misleading.||Institute for humane studies|
|Advisory Board member in||Captus|
|Supervisory Board member in||The Copenhagen Institute|
|Alma mater||Staffordshire University|
|Subject of study||Political Science|
|Topics||Civil Liberties, Political Thought|
Senior program officer at the institute for humane studies. He has released books and held lectures on libertarianism in several countries. Has connections to many different think-tanks, among them The democracy institute, Timbro and The Adam Smith Institute.
In this section we list interesting things that still have to be researched further, or that do not fit into the other sections.
His connection to Captus is hard to verify.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in Think Tank
- The democracy institute, Advisory council
Author for Think Tank
- The Adam Smith institute (1996)
Author in academia
- http://www.routledge.com (1991), Author: "Dictionary of conservative and libertarian thought"
- http://www.press.umich.edu (1994), Author: Public Policy and the Impact of the New Right
- http://www.manchesteruniversitypress.co.uk (1999), Author: US politics today
Author in the sphere of NGOs
- http://www.libertarian.co.uk/ (1992-1997), Author: Various articles
- http://www.hjalmarsonstiftelsen.se (1999), Author: "Principer för det fria samhället"
Lecturer in Think Tank sphere
- Timbro (2007-2011)
- The Cato institute (2012), Web-based lectures
Lecturer in media sphere
- http://www.ideachannel.org (2012), Lecture featured in the tv programme "Milton Friedmanns' century"
Lecturer in academia sphere
- http://www.cbs.dk (2008), Lecture: American conservatives after the election
Lecturer in NGO sphere
- http://oxlib.co.uk (2010)